Magic 100 Words Literacy Resource Manual
BONUS Magic 100 Words Words Recognition Test Card and Record Form
Revised and updated, this fifth edition of the Magic 100 Words Literacy Resource Manual features the 100 most frequently used words in English and extensive activities for teaching these most important words.
The Magic 100 Words Literacy Resource Manual, together with the Magic 100 Words Playing Cards, are the ideal resource for effectively engaging and teaching children who are learning to read, spell and write fluently these high frequency words.
* Word Placemat templates for each words - Golden, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Indigo and Violet Words
* Magic Words Placemats, Wordlists and Certificates
* Magic Words Spelling activities
* Magic Words - Onset and Rime Wordslides
* Magic Words Recognition Test
* Magic Words Recognition Test - Student Record Form
* Magic Words - Board Game, Sorting Activities, Pyramids, Words in Words, Opposites, Wordshape Templates, Dictionary, Contractions and many more activities.
The Magic 100 Words Literacy Resource Manual, contains master sheets designed to be printed onto coloured paper for the targeted, explicit, systematic teaching of these most important words in reading and writing. It includes word lists, sentence pyramids, opposites, homophones, onset and rime, compound words, contractions, personal dictionary, Wizards and Lizards Board Game, Magic Words Weekly Spelling, Certificates for each level of words, Assessment Forms, the Magic Words Recognition Test and Record Form and many more activities to learn the Magic 100 Words.
80% of Australian Primary Schools are now using Magic Words!