The Magic Words Placemats and the Magic Words Playing Cards have been specifically designed to assist children in learning the Magic Words, and learning to recognise and say them quickly.
1. Tick the words on your Placemat when you find them in books.
2. Say the words on your Placemat every day.
3. Look at all the Placemats and find all the two/three/four letter words.
4. Underline all the little words you find within the words on your Placemat. "when" - he, we, hen
5. Look at all the Placemats and circle all the doing words (verbs).
6. Circle the words that are repeated.
7. Circle the words that rhyme.